Dancing 'Twixt Dusk & Dawn
- Barrowcleft Residences and markets for the farmers who work the fields and eeleries.
- Brightstone The grand mansions and luxury shops of the wealthy elite.
- Charhollow A crowded district of tenements and stacked houses.
- Charterhall The city’s civic offices and the hub for shops, artisans, and commerce.
- Coalridge The remnants of Doskvol’s original hilltop mining settlement, now home to laborers and industrial factories.
- Crow’s Foot A cramped neighborhood of multi-level streets, ruled by gangs.
- The Docks Rough taverns, tattoo parlors, fighting pits, and warehouses.
- Dunslough A labor camp served by convicts and a ghetto for the destitute poor.
- Nightmarket The trade center for exotic goods imported by rail. Many vendors also trade in illicit goods.
- Silkshore The “red lamp district” and artist community.
- Six Towers A formerly rich district, now worn down and dilapidated.
- Whitecrown The sprawling estates of the Lord Governor, Hunter Commander, Master Warden, and Doskvol Academy.